- January 31, 2016
Types of Re-Targeting Campaigns for Dental Websites – Dental Marketing Guy
Here are the types of re-targeting that you can implement to be top of mind for prospective dental patients:
1. Search Retargeting – A prospective dental patient searches for a dentist in your area. We now know exactly what they want. But, if you’re not listed on the top 3 listings, you’re probably not the one they’re looking at visiting. Tie goes by and they’re on fb, or reading the news, or performing other searches online. And there is your display ad as they peruse one website after another.
2. Dental Website Retargeting – They visit your website. You place a cookie on their browser. You serve up ads when they go elsewhere. Staying top of mind when they realize they’ve been procrastinating the appointment a little too long.
3. Get Social – This kind of retargeting is kind of rare in dental SEO, actually. And it doesnt have to be! You can keep track of what users are viewing and clicking on, and cater your content to those that tend to take the most action.
4. Email Re-Marketing – You’ve got a list of emails of your current patients – or at least you should. And those emails can help you keep in touch with your dental patients in an easy, automated way. Remind patients who you are and why they shouldn’t leave to see the “doc-in-a-box” franchise down the street. You can also encourage current patients to refer to your practice – even without asking! Simply educate them and watch them recommend you as the expert they know best!
5. Search Engine Ads – Hey wait a second! That’s not retargeting at all, Justin! That may be what you’re thinking. But the simple truth is, your prospective dental patients are searching more than once for your services, so why don’t you stay in front of them in more than one keyword variety? Send them to your implants page when they are searching for dental implants. To your About Us page when they type in dentist (your city). Stay in front of them with a different, relevant search result and you’ll achieve that “top of mind” status we all seek in our dental practices!
Click here to read more at my dental marketing blog.